Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome!

Prepare yourself, my dear friends. I am about to embark upon a holy pilgrimage, the trip of a lifetime, and my first time ever leaving the blessed US of A!

On Saturday evening, eight of "The Nine" (a motley crew of 7 young men from the University of Maryland and 2 of their most beloved priests) will depart from this land on an epic journey to the Caput Mundi, the Eternal City, Rome! The 9th, Fr. Frank, will be meeting us on Monday, following our late afternoon arrival to Italy.

I invite you to follow our journey here, that all my partake of the awesomeness that will soon ensue. Enjoy!

Fino alla prossima volta...

5 comments:

  1. Are you going in the form of Black Riders? (Because, you know "The Nine are abroad")

    Awful puns aside, have fun. Rome is still the Eternal City after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! We were thinking about making really tacky matching LotR t-shirts, actually...

    But I'm really excited about this trip! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! Ahhhh....48 more hours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm soooooooooo jealousssssssssssssss
    drink tons of wine for me and meet cute boys (or girls in your case) and say hi to benny for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jay, thank you, thank you, thank you for taking us on this virtual trip! I love you, Boy, and can almost feel the excitement myself!
    Ah, ROMA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete